280g Darling Fresh Smoke Haus Pulled Chicken Duo pack
1 small cucumber, sliced into rounds
1 med carrot, peeled into strips and chopped
1/3 bunch of spinach, medium chop
1/4 red cabbage, fine chop
1 x bunch broccolini, chopped into 5cm lengths
1 x ripe avocado, quartered and sliced in lengths
1 cup (150g) broad beans (can also use shelled edamame)
For extra punch, top off with pickled Ginger and a Kewpie mayo drizzle yum!
For the Asian Dressing
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
80ml olive oil
50ml rice wine vinegar
50ml soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black sesame seeds (can also use white sesame seeds)
Put on the Quinoa and set up the steamer. Following the pack instructions, get the Quinoa started. Set up the steamer ready for the broccolini and beans.
- Slice the Veggies and set aside ready for bowl preparation
- Cucumber sliced into rounds
- Peel the carrot, then continue peeling off strips. When done, rough chop into 3-5cm lengths
- Medium chop the spinach
- Fine chop the red cabbage
- Peel and destone a ripe avocado, slicing into quarters and then into lengths
- Prepare the broccolini by chopping into 5cm lengths and placing into the steamer or 10-15 minutes.
- Place the beans into the steamer for 10-15 minutes.
Heat the pulled chicken, as per instructions.
Grate the ginger.
In a container with a sealed lid, add the olive oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, grated ginger, brown sugar, salt and sesame seeds.
Close the lid and shake vigorously to combine the dressing.
Fill the Bowls
Starting with the quinoa, layer in the components to create a colourful bowl of delicious fresh flavours, taking care to layer the avocado well.
Top off with the chicken or mushroom and finish with a generous drizzle of Asian dressing.