The Fire Starter Biscuit
It is time to dust off your fire pit's and get ready for the cooler nights. If you own a fire pit or a indoor fire place then you are going to need one of these.
This is a Fire Starter Biscuit which is an all-natural, non-toxic, waterproof, slow burning fire starter. They are made from 100% cotton and hand dipped into organic bees wax from Lake Moogerah in the gorgeous Scenic Rim. They can be used to start fires in fire pits, camp fires, indoor fireplaces, wood fire pizza ovens and BBQ's. There are 5 fire starter biscuits in each tin and ½ a biscuit burns for between 6-8 minutes.
All you need to do is bend the biscuit in half and then tear it in half to expose the cotton fibres. Place ½ of the biscuit under your kindling and then light the exposed cotton. No nasty chemical smells and it will burn down to nothing - so no residue to hurt the environment. These make getting a fire started that so much easier.